Sunday, November 06, 2011


Blogger Kai said...

i love your monsters. your drawings remind me of edward gorey, but i would prefer yours. please keep on posting monsters!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I love your monsters ;)

2:50 AM  
Blogger Gabriel B. said...

Fucking awesome!

3:23 PM  
Blogger ZiiCk said...

WOW from now you're my favorite illustrator, I love your style be sure to make these fantastic monsters, greetings from Venezuela

5:11 PM  
Blogger ZiiCk said...

I am a student of graphic design, I have an exposure to a class where I have to talk about a graphic designer an artist and an illustrator, I'll take the pleasure of talking about you as my illustrator:) greetings from Venezuela I am using google translator because I do not speak much English

5:16 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

Wonderful and terrible!!! It is like looking into a child's mind while reading them a scary story. Vivid and intriguing!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger webløsninger said...

Yes I agree this is great one I expose the instruction impress to read the posting thanks By Regards SEO

3:02 AM  
Blogger mieledi said...

I like this post, because I think writing really good, Christian Louboutin, will continue to pay attention to it, simply great.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Hua Cai said...

lululemon outlet online
hollister clothing
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
fitflops shoes
moncler coats
cheap nhl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
louis vuitton handbags
salomon shoes sale
ferragamo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike blazer pas cher
abercrombie outlet
nike outlet store
north face jacket
polo ralph lauren
herve leger outlet
nike outlet store
coach outlet
adidas trainers
true religion uk outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
thomas sabo outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
burberry outlet store
links of london
lebron shoes
fred perry polo

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home